Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] Cloning with remote unborn HEAD

From: Jonathan Tan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 18:07:55 -0800

Thanks everyone for your comments. Changes from v1:

 - Split into patches. Patch 1 has the server-side changes, and patch 2
   is a preparatory patch that just updates the API, so that reviewers
   can more clearly see the difference in logic in patch 3.
 - Updated commit messsage.
 - Updated test to use "-c init.defaultBranch" instead of "-c
   init.defaultbranch" (capitalization).

Jonathan Tan (3):
  ls-refs: report unborn targets of symrefs
  connect, transport: add no-op arg for future patch
  clone: respect remote unborn HEAD

 Documentation/config/init.txt           |  2 +-
 Documentation/technical/protocol-v2.txt | 10 ++++-
 builtin/clone.c                         | 19 +++++++--
 builtin/fetch-pack.c                    |  3 +-
 builtin/fetch.c                         |  2 +-
 builtin/ls-remote.c                     |  2 +-
 builtin/remote.c                        |  2 +-
 connect.c                               | 29 +++++++++++--
 ls-refs.c                               | 54 +++++++++++++++++++++++--
 ls-refs.h                               |  1 +
 remote.h                                |  3 +-
 serve.c                                 |  2 +-
 t/t5606-clone-options.sh                |  7 ++--
 t/t5702-protocol-v2.sh                  | 17 ++++++++
 transport-helper.c                      |  7 +++-
 transport-internal.h                    | 13 +++---
 transport.c                             | 29 ++++++++-----
 transport.h                             |  7 +++-
 18 files changed, 166 insertions(+), 43 deletions(-)

-- 
2.29.2.684.gfbc64c5ab5-goog