Subject: [PATCH 0/2] diff --no-index: fix test blind spots

From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 13:39:21 +0100

A trivial series to add tests for "git diff --no-index"'s mode
handling, and a missing test for how --exit-code behaves in
combination with --no-index while I was at it.

This would have caught the regression I inadvertently introduced
in[1]. It's related to my much larger tree-walk.h series[2], but
applies independently of that. I wanted to split it off as there were
no conflicts or behavior changes related to canon_mode() in that
series anymore.

1. https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/
2. https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason (2):
  diff --no-index tests: add test for --exit-code
  diff --no-index tests: test mode normalization

 t/t4053-diff-no-index.sh | 37 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 1 file changed, 36 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

-- 
2.31.0.282.gcc1ec606501