Subject: [PATCH 0/5] git-completion.bash: fixes on top of 'dl/complete-stash'

From: Denton Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 02:19:46 -0700

Gábor pointed out some potential fixes what's currently queued in
'dl/complete-stash'[0][1][2][3]. This series addresses those concerns.

Sorry for the long wait, I've been quite busy over the past month.

[0]: https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/
[1]: https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/
[2]: https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/
[3]: https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/

Denton Liu (5):
  git-completion.bash: separate some commands onto their own line
  git-completion.bash: rename to $__git_cmd_idx
  git-completion.bash: use $__git_cmd_idx in more places
  git-completion.bash: consolidate cases in _git_stash()
  git-completion.bash: consolidate no-subcommand case for _git_stash()

 contrib/completion/git-completion.bash | 118 +++++++++++++------------
 t/t9902-completion.sh                  |  19 ++++
 2 files changed, 80 insertions(+), 57 deletions(-)

-- 
2.31.1.424.g95a8dafae5