Subject: [PATCH v2 0/5] Teach am/mailinfo to process quoted CR

From: Đoàn Trần Công Danh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 00:19:57 +0700

When an SMTP server receives an 8-bit email message, possibly with only
LF as line ending, some of those servers decide to change said LF to
CRLF.

Some mailing list software, when receives an 8-bit email message,
decide to encoding such message in base64 or quoted-printable.

This series try to help users of such softwares deal with such patches.

This series is a complete rewrite of v1.
Hence, no {inter,range}-diff.

Sorry for the long delay, life carries me away from Git.

[1]:
https://nmbug.notmuchmail.org/nmweb/show/m2lf9ejegj.fsf%40guru.guru-group.fi

Đoàn Trần Công Danh (5):
  mailinfo: avoid magic number in option parsing
  mailinfo: warn if CR found in base64/quoted-printable email
  mailinfo: skip quoted CR on user's wish
  mailinfo: strip quoted CR on users' wish
  am: learn to process quoted lines that ends with CRLF

 Documentation/git-am.txt       |  4 +++
 Documentation/git-mailinfo.txt | 19 +++++++++++-
 builtin/am.c                   | 56 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 builtin/mailinfo.c             | 13 +++++---
 mailinfo.c                     | 47 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 mailinfo.h                     | 10 ++++++
 t/t4258-am-quoted-cr.sh        | 37 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 t/t4258/mbox                   | 12 ++++++++
 t/t5100-mailinfo.sh            | 21 +++++++++++++
 t/t5100/quoted-cr-info         |  5 +++
 t/t5100/quoted-cr-msg          |  2 ++
 t/t5100/quoted-cr-patch        | 22 +++++++++++++
 t/t5100/quoted-cr.mbox         | 22 +++++++++++++
 13 files changed, 262 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 t/t4258-am-quoted-cr.sh
 create mode 100644 t/t4258/mbox
 create mode 100644 t/t5100/quoted-cr-info
 create mode 100644 t/t5100/quoted-cr-msg
 create mode 100644 t/t5100/quoted-cr-patch
 create mode 100644 t/t5100/quoted-cr.mbox

-- 
2.31.1.500.gbc6bbdd36b