Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] packfile-uris: commit objects exclusion

From: Teng Long <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 16:49:50 +0800

Changes since v2:

* Rename the "uploadpack.blobpackfileuri" configuration to
  "uploadpack.excludeobject".
* In addition to blobs, packfile-uris now supports the exclusion of
  commit objects (recursive and non-recursive).
* Added a patch to modify the packfile-uris.txt file.
* Added a patch for related tests in t5702.

About renaming, I do not know whether it will bring some compatibility
impact, packfile-uris now is an experimental feature, how to deal
with this situation, hoping to get some advice.

Also, I did not consider implementing packfile-uri support for tree
objects, because in the design scenario of packfile-uris, it seems to
be of little use.

Teng Long (3):
  packfile-uris: support for excluding commit object
  packfile-uris.txt: excluding commit object
  t5702: excluding commits with packfile-uris

 Documentation/technical/packfile-uri.txt |  20 ++--
 builtin/pack-objects.c                   |  53 ++++++---
 fetch-pack.c                             |   5 +
 t/t5702-protocol-v2.sh                   | 145 +++++++++++++++++------
 upload-pack.c                            |   5 +-
 5 files changed, 166 insertions(+), 62 deletions(-)

Range-diff against v1:
1:  1f2fb5c85f < -:  ---------- Packfile-uris support excluding commit objects
-:  ---------- > 1:  73e64147b1 packfile-uris: support for excluding commit object
-:  ---------- > 2:  4abab98a76 packfile-uris.txt: excluding commit object
-:  ---------- > 3:  e824cc26a7 t5702: excluding commits with packfile-uris
-- 
2.31.1.442.g7e39198978.dirty