Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Documentation: change "folder" to "directory"

From: Martin Ågren <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 19:09:14 +0200

It is my understanding that we prefer "directory" over "folder" when
discussing the file system concept. (Whereas "folder" is commonly used
for the GUI view of such a directory, or for an IMAP folder.)

I stumbled on a mention of the ".git folder" when going through the
doc-diff between v2.33.0 and 9d530dc002 ("The fourteenth batch",
2021-10-18), and started looking around. This series is the outcome.

Based on master.

Martin Ågren (3):
  git-multi-pack-index.txt: change "folder" to "directory"
  gitignore.txt: change "folder" to "directory"
  gitweb.txt: change "folder" to "directory"

 Documentation/git-multi-pack-index.txt | 6 +++---
 Documentation/gitignore.txt            | 2 +-
 Documentation/gitweb.txt               | 2 +-
 3 files changed, 5 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

-- 
2.33.1.711.g9d530dc002