Subject: [PATCH v3 0/2] Conditional config includes based on remote URL

From: Jonathan Tan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 16:00:31 -0800

Here's a version that starts a second traversal of the config file read
when encountering the first remote URL. No user-visible changes from v2,
but hopefully the algorithm is simpler.

I've also added the user-facing documentation and a test of what the
glob pattern should match.

Some people have suggested avoiding the forward declaration in patch 1,
but I found that there are 2 functions that call each other, so the
forward declaration cannot be avoided.

Jonathan Tan (2):
  config: make git_config_include() static
  config: include file if remote URL matches a glob

 Documentation/config.txt |  11 ++++
 config.c                 | 133 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---
 config.h                 |  44 ++++---------
 t/t1300-config.sh        | 100 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 246 insertions(+), 42 deletions(-)

-- 
2.34.0.rc1.387.gb447b232ab-goog