Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] repack: add config to skip updating server info

From: Patrick Steinhardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 08:42:42 +0100

Hi,

this is the second version of my patch series which adds a new config to
allow users and admins to permanently skip updating server info required
for the dumb HTTP protocol in git-repack(1).

The following things changed in comparison to v1:

    - I've split out a preparatory patch which refactors the logic to
      avoid double-negation of the `no_update_server_info` field.

    - I've updated documentation to be more explicit with regards to the
      default of the new config and to mention that the `-n` flag
      overrides it.

    - I've refactored tests to be less verbose.

Thanks for your feedback, Taylor!

Patrick

Patrick Steinhardt (2):
  repack: refactor to avoid double-negation of update-server-info
  repack: add config to skip updating server info

 Documentation/config/repack.txt |  5 ++++
 builtin/repack.c                | 12 +++++---
 t/t7700-repack.sh               | 50 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 63 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

-- 
2.35.1