Subject: [PATCH v8 0/6] pack-bitmap.c: optimize error messages

From: "tenglong.tl" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 17:05:42 +0800

From: Teng Long <[email-masked]>

Changes since v7:

Remove [7/7] and will move to another separate topic.

Thanks.

Teng Long (6):
  pack-bitmap.c: fix formatting of error messages
  pack-bitmap.c: mark more strings for translations
  pack-bitmap.c: rename "idx_name" to "bitmap_name"
  pack-bitmap.c: do not ignore error when opening a bitmap file
  pack-bitmap.c: using error() instead of silently returning -1
  pack-bitmap.c: continue looping when first MIDX bitmap is found

 pack-bitmap.c | 103 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------------------
 1 file changed, 58 insertions(+), 45 deletions(-)

Range-diff against v7:
1:  a01ae8478d < -:  ---------- tr2: dump names if config exist in multiple scopes
-:  ---------- > 1:  7426b277ba pack-bitmap.c: fix formatting of error messages
-:  ---------- > 2:  4e493426a0 pack-bitmap.c: mark more strings for translations
-:  ---------- > 3:  263f45ba96 pack-bitmap.c: rename "idx_name" to "bitmap_name"
-:  ---------- > 4:  d11ea092d5 pack-bitmap.c: do not ignore error when opening a bitmap file
-:  ---------- > 5:  f60efe78d6 pack-bitmap.c: using error() instead of silently returning -1
-:  ---------- > 6:  83090308ad pack-bitmap.c: continue looping when first MIDX bitmap is found
-- 
2.35.0.rc0.679.gc613175da2