Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] negotiator/default: avoid stack overflow

From: Han Xin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 12:05:21 +0800

This series avoid stack overflow in negotiator/default.c and memory leak
in negotiator/skipping.c.

Changes since v1:
* Add duplicate protection in negotiator/default.c and
  negotiator/skipping.c.
* Split the memory leak cleanup in negotiator/skipping.c into its own
  change and fix some other problems sugguested by Derrick Stolee.
* Minor grammar/comment etc. fixes throughout.

Han Xin (2):
  negotiator/default: avoid stack overflow
  negotiator/skipping: fix some problems in mark_common()

 negotiator/default.c  | 39 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------
 negotiator/skipping.c | 10 ++++++----
 2 files changed, 35 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)

Range-diff against v1:
1:  a0a1473f5e < -:  ---------- negotiator/default.c: avoid stack overflow
-:  ---------- > 1:  935be72eb9 negotiator/default: avoid stack overflow
-:  ---------- > 2:  abbb1bc0b3 negotiator/skipping: fix some problems in mark_common()
-- 
2.40.0