Subject: [PATCH 0/4] commit-graph: avoid looking at Bloom filter data directly

From: Taylor Blau <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 13:55:41 -0400

Hi Jonathan,

Here's a few commits (and one fixup!) that could go before the second
patch of your series, with the fixup! getting squashed into the second
patch itself.

The first three are preparatory, but the fourth patch should allow us to
drop the Perl hackery necessary to dump the raw contents of arbitrary
Bloom filters.

Feel free to pick up these patches (or not), just wanted to get these
out there as a possible suggestion.

Taylor Blau (4):
  t/helper/test-read-graph.c: extract `dump_graph_info()`
  bloom.h: make `load_bloom_filter_from_graph()` public
  t/helper/test-read-graph: implement `bloom-filters` mode
  fixup! t4216: test changed path filters with high bit paths

 bloom.c                    |  6 ++--
 bloom.h                    |  5 +++
 t/helper/test-read-graph.c | 67 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------
 t/t4216-log-bloom.sh       | 14 ++------
 4 files changed, 64 insertions(+), 28 deletions(-)

--
2.41.0.366.g215419bf3c2.dirty