Subject: [PATCH 0/4] some doc fixes on v2.42.0-rc2

From: Martin Ågren <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 16:24:32 +0200

Looking into the changes to our documentation from v2.41.0 up to
v2.42.0-rc2, I found some improvements we could make. I've cc'd the
original authors on this cover letter and the respective patches.

I realize we're fairly late in the release cycle. The impact of these
patches is small, which could mean they're "low risk" or "low benefit"
depending on how you want to look at it.

Martin

Martin Ågren (4):
  notes doc: split up run-on sentences
  notes doc: tidy up `--no-stripspace` paragraph
  show-ref doc: fix carets in monospace
  rev-list-options: fix typo in `--stdin` documentation

 Documentation/git-notes.txt        | 15 +++++++--------
 Documentation/git-show-ref.txt     |  4 ++--
 Documentation/rev-list-options.txt |  2 +-
 3 files changed, 10 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)

-- 
2.42.0.rc2.215.g538df5cf27