Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Documentation/gitformat-pack.txt: correct a few issues/typos

From: Taylor Blau <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 17:09:21 -0400

These short couple of patches are some fallout from a larger series[^1]
that I'm working on. I noticed a couple of minor issues in the MIDX
format's documentation, and figured that sending these patches sooner
rather than later would be worthwhile.

The first patch swaps "null" for "NUL" when describing the NUL
character. The second patch corrects a piece of the documentation which
claims the PNAM chunk is not aligned (it is externally padded and thus
guaranteed to be well-aligned).

Thanks in advance for your review.

[^1]: The broader goal of that series is to allow verbatim pack reuse
  from multiple packs (instead of just the bitmapped one, or the
  preferred pack of a MIDX). This is only possible in certain
  circumstances, which require some tweaks to the MIDX format for
  bookkeeping reasons, which is how I noticed these issues in the first
  place.

Taylor Blau (2):
  Documentation/gitformat-pack.txt: fix typo
  Documentation/gitformat-pack.txt: fix incorrect MIDX documentation

 Documentation/gitformat-pack.txt | 7 ++++---
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

-- 
2.42.0.349.gf0c1128f8b.dirty