Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Memory leak fixes

From: Patrick Steinhardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2023 11:45:48 +0100

Hi,

this patch series fixes some memory leaks. All of these leaks have been
found while working on the reftable backend.

Patrick

Patrick Steinhardt (4):
  test-bloom: stop setting up Git directory twice
  shallow: fix memory leak when registering shallow roots
  setup: refactor `upgrade_repository_format()` to have common exit
  setup: fix leaking repository format

 setup.c                         | 33 ++++++++++++++++++++++-----------
 shallow.c                       |  4 +++-
 t/helper/test-bloom.c           |  1 -
 t/t5311-pack-bitmaps-shallow.sh |  2 ++
 t/t5530-upload-pack-error.sh    |  1 +
 5 files changed, 28 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)

-- 
2.42.0