Subject: [PATCH 0/7] chunk-format: introduce `pair_chunk_expect()`

From: Taylor Blau <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2023 17:34:09 -0500

This series is based on the latest patches in what I am assuming will
become "jk/chunk-bounds", found here [1].

This is a rework of my earlier round of patches in [2], which introduces
a new `pair_chunk_expect()` to replace some of the trivial callbacks
given to `read_chunk()` that assert on the size of the expected chunk.

Let me know what you think, and thanks in advance for your review!

[1]: https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/
[2]: https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/

Taylor Blau (7):
  chunk-format: introduce `pair_chunk_expect()` helper
  commit-graph: read `OIDL` chunk with `pair_chunk_expect()`
  commit-graph: read `CDAT` chunk with `pair_chunk_expect()`
  commit-graph: read `GDAT` chunk with `pair_chunk_expect()`
  commit-graph: read `BIDX` chunk with `pair_chunk_expect()`
  midx: read `OIDL` chunk with `pair_chunk_expect()`
  midx: read `OOFF` chunk with `pair_chunk_expect()`

 chunk-format.c              | 29 ++++++++++++++++
 chunk-format.h              | 13 ++++++-
 commit-graph.c              | 67 ++++++++++---------------------------
 midx.c                      | 33 +++---------------
 t/t5318-commit-graph.sh     |  6 ++--
 t/t5319-multi-pack-index.sh |  2 --
 6 files changed, 65 insertions(+), 85 deletions(-)

base-commit: 8be77c5de65442b331a28d63802c7a3b94a06c5a
prerequisite-patch-id: 507f1dfd74fae351883612048d334ed750db8b8c
prerequisite-patch-id: c5eef290abc1d28950b3ee8729ea86d2e1773027
prerequisite-patch-id: 0853baab4862833faee8ade3b1b63ee3aa406224
prerequisite-patch-id: 6dd32f90fd87aa92f7d0661414cdaab257bd14b7
prerequisite-patch-id: b0e1617c501a011c703605e59dd5eba89f8a3573
prerequisite-patch-id: 906426f565c470dc86d7e7379d25ecfbd2bc30ce
prerequisite-patch-id: 970cd79d1911bde36b88c340f001266d7e8d843b
prerequisite-patch-id: 083a24abc73a83345bd9e4ca714577990dd9b08b
prerequisite-patch-id: 210371a338dfe9b6f905d8821501aa9c235c8722
-- 
2.43.0.rc0.39.g44bd344727