Subject: [PATCH 0/3] ci: add support for macOS to GitLab CI

From: Patrick Steinhardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 12:44:52 +0100

Hi,

this patch series extends GitLab CI to also support macOS. Besides
extending test coverage for GitLab users, this change also has the added
benefit that the macOS runners at GitLab are based on Apple silicon,
which to the best of my knowledge is not something we're currently
testing on.

This patch series builds on top of ps/gitlab-ci-static-analysis
(currently at cd69c635a1 (ci: add job performing static analysis on
GitLab CI, 2023-12-28)) to avoid a conflict.

Patrick

Patrick Steinhardt (3):
  ci: make p4 setup on macOS more robust
  Makefile: detect new Homebrew location for ARM-based Macs
  ci: add macOS jobs to GitLab CI

 .gitlab-ci.yml             | 26 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 ci/install-dependencies.sh | 10 ++++------
 ci/lib.sh                  | 12 +++++++++++-
 config.mak.uname           | 13 +++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 53 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

base-commit: cd69c635a1a62b0c8bfdbf221778be8a512ad048
-- 
2.43.GIT