Subject: [PATCH 0/2] pack-objects: enable multi-pack reuse via feature.experimental

From: Taylor Blau <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 14:03:41 -0500

This short series teaches pack-objects to perform multi-pack reuse by
way of the feature.experimental configuration. The hope is that this
will expose this new feature to more users who might not otherwise be
aware of lesser-known configuration options for pack-objects's
internals.

Thanks in advance for your review!

Taylor Blau (2):
  t5332-multi-pack-reuse.sh: extract pack-objects helper functions
  pack-objects: enable multi-pack reuse via `feature.experimental`

 Documentation/config/feature.txt |  3 ++
 builtin/pack-objects.c           |  2 +
 repo-settings.c                  |  1 +
 repository.h                     |  1 +
 t/t5332-multi-pack-reuse.sh      | 84 ++++++++++++++++----------------
 5 files changed, 50 insertions(+), 41 deletions(-)

base-commit: d4dbce1db5cd227a57074bcfc7ec9f0655961bba
-- 
2.43.0.334.gd4dbce1db5.dirty