Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Run limited fuzz tests in GitHub CI

From: Josh Steadmon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2024 13:38:11 -0800

Add a simple smoke test in CI to make sure that the fuzz tests can build
and execute properly. While we already compile the fuzz-test objects in
the default make target, we don't link the executables due to these
requiring clang-specific support. However, this means that the fuzz
tests have been vulnerable to unnoticed build breakages as the code that
they link against has changed over time.

Adding this CI test should make such build breakages more visible more
quickly.

Josh Steadmon (2):
  fuzz: fix fuzz test build rules
  ci: build and run minimal fuzzers in GitHub CI

 .github/workflows/main.yml          | 11 +++++++++++
 Makefile                            | 17 +++++++++++------
 ci/run-build-and-minimal-fuzzers.sh | 19 +++++++++++++++++++
 oss-fuzz/dummy-cmd-main.c           | 14 ++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 55 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 ci/run-build-and-minimal-fuzzers.sh
 create mode 100644 oss-fuzz/dummy-cmd-main.c

base-commit: 186b115d3062e6230ee296d1ddaa0c4b72a464b5
-- 
2.43.0.429.g432eaa2c6b-goog