Subject: [PATCH 0/7] t: drop more REFFILES prereqs

From: Patrick Steinhardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2024 08:23:05 +0100

Hi,

this patch series is another step towards less tests with the REFFILES
prerequisite. Some of the tests are simply moved into t0600 because they
are inherently exercising low-level behaviour of the "files" backend.
Other tests are adapted so that they work across both the "files" and
the "reftable" backends.

Patrick

Patrick Steinhardt (7):
  t: move tests exercising the "files" backend
  t0410: enable tests with extensions with non-default repo format
  t1400: exercise reflog with gaps with reftable backend
  t1404: make D/F conflict tests compatible with reftable backend
  t1405: remove unneeded cleanup step
  t2011: exercise D/F conflicts with HEAD with the reftable backend
  t7003: ensure filter-branch prunes reflogs with the reftable backend

 t/t0410-partial-clone.sh         |  6 +--
 t/t0600-reffiles-backend.sh      | 91 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 t/t1301-shared-repo.sh           | 16 ------
 t/t1400-update-ref.sh            | 50 +++---------------
 t/t1404-update-ref-errors.sh     | 37 ++++++-------
 t/t1405-main-ref-store.sh        |  6 ---
 t/t2011-checkout-invalid-head.sh | 17 +++---
 t/t3200-branch.sh                | 29 ----------
 t/t3400-rebase.sh                | 10 ----
 t/t7003-filter-branch.sh         |  5 +-
 10 files changed, 125 insertions(+), 142 deletions(-)

-- 
2.43.GIT