Subject: [PATCH 0/5] Fixes for Documentation/MyFirstObjectWalk.txt

From: Dirk Gouders <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 22:36:13 +0100

This series contains fixes for some problems in
Documentation/MyFirstObjectWalk.txt that I noticed while working
through that document.

All patches except [4/5] fix real errors that cause comilation
failures or don't produce the wanted output.
With the fix in [3/5] I'm rather uncertain if it is correct and I
would like to ask for special attention, here.

For this first round I send separate patches in the hope that
simplifies reviews and also, because the reasons for those problems
differ.  Finally, those patches could be merged into one should this be
more appropriate.

Dirk Gouders (5):
  MyFirstObjectWalk: use additional arg in config_fn_t
  MyFirstObjectWalk: fix misspelled "builtins/"
  MyFirstObjectWalk: fix filtered object walk
  MyFirstObjectWalk: fix description for counting omitted objects
  MyFirstObjectWalk: add stderr to pipe processing

 Documentation/MyFirstObjectWalk.txt | 36 ++++++++++++++++-------------
 1 file changed, 20 insertions(+), 16 deletions(-)

-- 
2.43.0