Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Fixups for git-maintenance(1) tests

From: Patrick Steinhardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2024 09:47:56 +0200

Hi,

this small patch series fixes up the test flakes and issues on Windows
as reported by Peff:

  - We now wait for git-maintenance(1) to run to completion.

  - Instead of checking for the detach logic via the output, we now have
    a new trace2 region that allows us to check whether the detaching
    logic was executed.

  - Fix another bug that caused the "loose-objects" task to emit the
    packfile hash. This is a preexisting issue, but Peff made me have a
    deeper look at it.

Patrick

Patrick Steinhardt (3):
  t7900: fix flaky test due to leaking background job
  t7900: exercise detaching via trace2 regions
  builtin/maintenance: fix loose objects task emitting pack hash

 builtin/gc.c           | 11 ++++++++++-
 t/t7900-maintenance.sh | 28 +++++++++++++++++++++++++---
 2 files changed, 35 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

base-commit: 98077d06b28b97d508c389886ee5014056707a5e
-- 
2.46.0.164.g477ce5ccd6.dirty