Subject: [PATCH 0/2] t/unit-tests: improve clar platform compatibility

From: Patrick Steinhardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2024 13:45:43 +0200

Hi,

this small patch series addresses two recent reports about platform
compatibility with OpenSUSE Leap and SunOS.

Thanks!

Patrick

Alejandro R. Sedeño (1):
  Makefile: adjust sed command for generating "clar-decls.h"

Patrick Steinhardt (1):
  t/unit-tests: update clar to 0810a36

 Makefile                                   |   2 +-
 t/unit-tests/clar/.editorconfig            |  13 +++
 t/unit-tests/clar/.github/workflows/ci.yml |  20 +++-
 t/unit-tests/clar/.gitignore               |   1 +
 t/unit-tests/clar/CMakeLists.txt           |  28 +++++
 t/unit-tests/clar/clar.c                   | 115 +++++++++++----------
 t/unit-tests/clar/clar/print.h             |  11 +-
 t/unit-tests/clar/clar/sandbox.h           |  17 ++-
 t/unit-tests/clar/clar/summary.h           |  14 +--
 t/unit-tests/clar/test/.gitignore          |   4 -
 t/unit-tests/clar/test/CMakeLists.txt      |  39 +++++++
 t/unit-tests/clar/test/Makefile            |  39 -------
 12 files changed, 178 insertions(+), 125 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 t/unit-tests/clar/.editorconfig
 create mode 100644 t/unit-tests/clar/.gitignore
 create mode 100644 t/unit-tests/clar/CMakeLists.txt
 delete mode 100644 t/unit-tests/clar/test/.gitignore
 create mode 100644 t/unit-tests/clar/test/CMakeLists.txt
 delete mode 100644 t/unit-tests/clar/test/Makefile

-- 
2.47.0.dirty