Subject: [PATCH 00/10] Platform compatibility fixes

From: Patrick Steinhardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2024 14:21:10 +0200

Hi,

this patch series includes platform compatibility fixes that I have
found while working on the Meson build system. These patches have been
split out of the original patch series at [1] such that it can land
independent of the changes in there.

I'll reroll the Meson patch series eventually and build on top of this
patch series here and a second, independent patch series that updates
clar [2].

Thanks!

Patrick

[1]: https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/
[2]: https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/

Patrick Steinhardt (10):
  t/test-lib: fix quoting of TEST_RESULTS_SAN_FILE
  t/test-lib: wire up NO_ICONV prerequisite
  t/lib-gitweb: test against the build version of gitweb
  t/lib-gpg: fix setup of GNUPGHOME in MinGW
  t1401: make invocation of tar(1) work with Win32-provided one
  t3404: work around platform-specific behaviour on macOS 10.15
  t5500, t5601: skip tests which exercise paths with '[::1]' on Cygwin
  t7300: work around platform-specific behaviour with long paths on
    MinGW
  builtin/credential-cache: fix missing parameter for stub function
  http: fix build error on FreeBSD

 Makefile                                     |   1 +
 builtin/credential-cache.c                   |   3 +-
 contrib/buildsystems/CMakeLists.txt          |   6 ++
 http.c                                       |  10 +-
 t/lib-gitweb.sh                              |   2 +-
 t/lib-gpg.sh                                 |   2 +-
 t/t0028-working-tree-encoding.sh             |   6 ++
 t/t1401-symbolic-ref.sh                      |   2 +-
 t/t2082-parallel-checkout-attributes.sh      |   2 +-
 t/t3404-rebase-interactive.sh                |  26 +++--
 t/t3434-rebase-i18n.sh                       |   6 ++
 t/t3900-i18n-commit.sh                       |   6 ++
 t/t3901-i18n-patch.sh                        |   6 ++
 t/t4041-diff-submodule-option.sh             |  16 ++-
 t/t4059-diff-submodule-not-initialized.sh    |  16 ++-
 t/t4060-diff-submodule-option-diff-format.sh |  17 ++--
 t/t4201-shortlog.sh                          |   8 +-
 t/t4205-log-pretty-formats.sh                | 102 +++++++++++--------
 t/t4210-log-i18n.sh                          |   6 ++
 t/t4254-am-corrupt.sh                        |   6 ++
 t/t5100-mailinfo.sh                          |  14 ++-
 t/t5500-fetch-pack.sh                        |  14 ++-
 t/t5550-http-fetch-dumb.sh                   |   4 +-
 t/t5601-clone.sh                             |  11 +-
 t/t6006-rev-list-format.sh                   |  54 ++++++----
 t/t7102-reset.sh                             |  40 +++++---
 t/t7300-clean.sh                             |   2 +-
 t/t8005-blame-i18n.sh                        |   6 ++
 t/t9300-fast-import.sh                       |   2 +-
 t/t9350-fast-export.sh                       |  10 +-
 t/test-lib.sh                                |   3 +-
 31 files changed, 273 insertions(+), 136 deletions(-)

-- 
2.47.0.dirty