Subject: [PATCH 0/2] doc: add/remove backticks for inline-verbatim markup

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2025 22:35:45 +0200

From: Kristoffer Haugsbakk <[email-masked]>

Fix markup where either a backtick (for inline-verbatim) was missed or
one too many was used.

Ignores the one in `Documentation/config/alias.adoc` because [1] already
covers that one.

[1]: topic km/alias-doc-markup-fix;
    https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/

Kristoffer Haugsbakk (2):
  doc: add missing backtick for inline-verbatim
  doc: remove extra backtick for inline-verbatim

 Documentation/fetch-options.adoc        | 2 +-
 Documentation/git-fast-import.adoc      | 2 +-
 Documentation/git-multi-pack-index.adoc | 2 +-
 3 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

base-commit: 2462961280690837670d997bde64bd4ebf8ae66d
-- 
2.51.0.16.gcd94ab5bf81