Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Git User's Survey 2016

From: Jakub Narębski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 21:51:09 +0200

Hello all,

We would like to ask you a few questions about your use of the Git
version control system. This survey is mainly to understand who is
using Git, how and why.

The results will be published to the Git wiki on the GitSurvey2016
page (https://git.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/GitSurvey2016) and
discussed on the git mailing list.

The survey would be open from 12 September to 20 October 2016.

Please devote a few minutes of your time to fill this simple
questionnaire, it will help a lot the git community to understand your
needs, what you like of Git, and of course what you don't like.

The survey can be found here:
  https://tinyurl.com/GitSurvey2016
  https://survs.com/survey/lmo7ed3439

There is also alternate version which does not require cookies,
but it doesn't allow one to go back to response and edit it.
  https://tinyurl.com/GitSurvey2016-anon
  https://survs.com/survey/naeec8kwd8

P.S. At request I can open a separate channel in survey, with a separate
survey URL, so that responses from particular site or organization could
be separated out.

Please send me a email with name of channel, and I will return with
a separate survey URL to use.  Note that the name of the channel would
be visible to others.

P.P.S. Different announcements use different URLs (different channels)
to better track where one got information about this survey.

Thanks in advance for taking time to answer the survey,
-- 
Jakub Narębski
on behalf of
Git Development Community