Subject: [PATCH 4/4] doc: replay: move “default” to the right-hand-side

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 May 2026 20:02:01 +0200

From: Kristoffer Haugsbakk <[email-masked]>

This is now a definition list (see previous commit) and parentheticals
like this do not go on the left-hand-side. Moving it to the other side
makes it stand out just as much and is also more consistent with the
rest of the documentation.

Signed-off-by: Kristoffer Haugsbakk <[email-masked]>
---

Notes (series):
    > do not go on the left-hand-side.
    
    At least I haven’t seen it.

 Documentation/git-replay.adoc | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/git-replay.adoc b/Documentation/git-replay.adoc
index b4fe43ec687..39ecc2e1876 100644
--- a/Documentation/git-replay.adoc
+++ b/Documentation/git-replay.adoc
@@ -80,7 +80,7 @@ incompatible with `--contained` (which is a modifier for `--onto` only).
 	Control how references are updated. The mode can be:
 +
 --
-`update` (default);; Update refs directly using an atomic transaction.
+`update`;; (default) Update refs directly using an atomic transaction.
 	All refs are updated or none are (all-or-nothing behavior).
 `print`;; Output update-ref commands for pipeline use. This is the
 	traditional behavior where output can be piped to `git update-ref --stdin`.
-- 
2.54.0.13.g9c7419e39f8