Subject: [PATCH] doc: rerere-options.adoc: link to git-rerere(1)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2026 19:13:35 +0100

From: Kristoffer Haugsbakk <[email-masked]>

Five commands include these options. Let’s link to the command so that
the curious user can learn more about what “rerere” is about.

Signed-off-by: Kristoffer Haugsbakk <[email-masked]>
---

Notes (series):
    Topic name: kh/doc-link-rerere

 Documentation/rerere-options.adoc | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/rerere-options.adoc b/Documentation/rerere-options.adoc
index b0b920144a6..115882edab1 100644
--- a/Documentation/rerere-options.adoc
+++ b/Documentation/rerere-options.adoc
@@ -4,6 +4,6 @@
 	the current conflict to update the files in the working
 	tree, allow it to also update the index with the result of
 	resolution.  `--no-rerere-autoupdate` is a good way to
-	double-check what `rerere` did and catch potential
+	double-check what linkgit:git-rerere[1] did and catch potential
 	mismerges, before committing the result to the index with a
 	separate `git add`.

base-commit: 67ad42147a7acc2af6074753ebd03d904476118f
-- 
2.53.0.26.g2afa8602a26