Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Git wiki

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 18:17:04 +0200

Linus Torvalds wrote:

> 
> 
> On Wed, 3 May 2006, Paolo Ciarrocchi wrote:
>> 
>> Perhaps is just a silly idea, but would be possible for OSDL to host a
>> web site (www.git.org) where we can host pages/wiki an so on?
> 
> I don't think hosting it would be a problem (it probably would be the same
> kernel.org thing - OSDL is partly involved in maintaining it). The problem
> is the content, and the artistic talent.

As to content, we could I think use material found at Wikipedia Git page,
and on External Links in Wikipedia Git_(software) article, not repeating of
course what is in official Git Documentation/

-- 
Jakub Narebski
Warsaw, Poland