Subject: gitk lower pane (commit and files view) scrollbar extends past gitk window

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 14:42:24 +0200

In gitk from the current 'next' branch, post git version 1.4.0 
(blob ba4644f) scrollbar for lower pane, i.e. for commitdiff and files
(Comments) views extends past the bottom of the gitk window. Therefore 
I cannnot see lower part of commit diff if it is larger than window height.

gitk window has height lower than 700.

The upper pane, i.e. history graph scrollbar is correct, and works as it
should.

This is regression from git 1.3.0, where gitk works correctly.

Below ascii art trying to describe situation.

  _                                _                                  _
  ^  .. upper scrollbar arrow .... ^                                  ^
  #                                #                                  |
  #  .... position indicator ..... #                                  |
  |                                |                                  |
  |                                |    scrolling past window edge -> #
  |      bottom of gitk window --> =                                  =
  v                                  <-- no lower scrollbar arrow
  =  <-- bottom of gitk window

-- 
Jakub Narebski
Warsaw, Poland
ShadeHawk on #git