Subject: Re: [RFC] gitweb wishlist and TODO list

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 16:52:49 +0200

Petr Baudis wrote:

> Nope, you get the stuff in $PATH_INFO. And having at least just the
> project name in the path part would be quite nice, it's my common gripe
> with cvsweb as I frequently get to mangle with the query part manually
> (can be much faster than clicking around) and I have to carefully evade
> the project name part, which is something I would really expect to be in
> the "static" part of the URL.

What about the patch I just sent:  "[PATCH] gitweb: Make use of $PATH_INFO
for project parameter" (<[email-masked]>)?

It doesn't as of yet make use of that.

I wonder if this solution would work for mod_perl, or one would need some
Apache-specific package...

P.S. I meant to sent the patch as reply to this mail. Oops.
-- 
Jakub Narebski
Warsaw, Poland
ShadeHawk on #git