Subject: Re: git2rss --- publish changes from git-log via RSS

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 23:09:32 +0200

Bennett Todd wrote:

> Just switched Bent Linux[1] from darcs to git (darcs is sexy, but I
> can build git; ghc defeats me). So I hacked up a quick and simple
> git2rss to replace my use of darcs2rss for publishing updates.
> 
> <URL:http://bent.latency.net/git2rss>

Added to http://git.or.cz/gitwiki/InterfacesFrontendsAndTools#git2rss
Please correct/expand the info if needed.

BTW. gitweb includes RSS feed, see e.g.:
  http://www.kernel.org/git/?p=git/git.git;a=rss
  http://www.kernel.org/git/?p=git/git.git;a=opml

> I like to read the back archives before posting to a list I've just
> subscribed to, but couldn't find a downloadable version of the git
> list. If anybody could point me to one, I'd appreciate it.

Both GitWiki and Wikipedia

  http://git.or.cz/gitwiki/GitCommunity
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Git_%28software%29

mentions several git mailing list archives

-- 
Jakub Narebski
Warsaw, Poland
ShadeHawk on #git