Subject: Re: Projects using git now

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 19:10:56 +0200

André Goddard Rosa wrote:

>    Do you have a link to a homepage where I can see what projects
> are using git right now or planning migrating?
> 
>    I'm trying to convince people here at Siemens to use git. I use
> git and I like it a lot. I know that the linux kernel is so successfull
> using it because I listen to lkml.
> 
>    Do you have more examples, besides wine?

Look up Git Wiki page, http://git.or.cz/gitwiki/GitProjects

I guess that the worst obstacles in wider adoption of git is lack of
intrinsic subproject support (for modular projects, and perhas for
distributions), and lack of native MS Windows port.

-- 
Jakub Narebski
Warsaw, Poland
ShadeHawk on #git