Subject: Re: Java GIT/Eclipse GIT version 0.1.1

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 12:15:11 +0200

Shawn Pearce wrote:

> My Java GIT library and Eclipse GIT team provider is now at a point
> where it may be partially useful to someone else who is also trying
> to write something which interacts with GIT.  Or who might also
> be interested in seeing a pure-Java Eclipse team provider for GIT.
> 
> So I've posted my repository (currently ~200 KB) on my website:
> 
>   http://www.spearce.org/projects/scm/egit.git

Could you also provide some webpage and/or gitweb for this project?
I have added some info about your work on GitWiki at
  http://git.or.cz/gitwiki/InterfacesFrontendsAndTools#Eclipse
Please review, correct errors, and expand information as needed.

-- 
Jakub Narebski
Warsaw, Poland
ShadeHawk on #git