Subject: Re: VCS comparison table

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 01:15:24 +0200

Petr Baudis wrote:

> Dear diary, on Thu, Oct 26, 2006 at 12:29:17AM CEST, I got a letter
> where Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]> said that...
>> Cute names are taken: CoGITo, gitk, qgit (GTK+ history viewer is gitview,
>> not ggit, curiously ;-) and tig.
> 
> wit?

Taken.

wit ? a Python web interface to git maintained by Christian Meder.
Example site on http://www.grmso.net:8090/ . It uses PATH_INFO
much more than gitweb (which uses CGI parameters mostly, but also
supports multiple projects).

Well, not maintained if http://www.absolutegiganten.org/wit/
is indicator

  wit-0.0.4.tar.gz        08-Sep-2005

-- 
Jakub Narebski
Warsaw, Poland
ShadeHawk on #git