Subject: Re: What's in git.git

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 11:19:49 +0200

Junio C Hamano wrote:

>   I did not hear any comments on the left-right stuff; perhaps
>   it is not needed, or it is not useful as its current shape (it
>   could be enhanced to say which starting commits each of the
>   commit is reachable from, by borrowing much of show-branch
>   code).

It looks reasonable, and useful.

>   I looked at Pasky's "project forks" gitweb code, and while I
>   liked it a lot (having a demonstration site repo.or.cz really
>   helps), I read on #git log that Pasky himself was having
>   doubt, so it is parked in "pu", not in "next".

Perhaps that's for the best.

By the way, Pasky, where one can find your changes to gitweb?
-- 
Jakub Narebski
Warsaw, Poland
ShadeHawk on #git