Subject: Re: [PATCH] Documentation/SubmittingPatches: Instruct how to use [PATCH] Subject header

From: Jari Aalto <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 10:12:14 +0200

* Mon 2008-02-04 Johannes Schindelin <[email-masked]>
>
> Whitespace error?  (Spaces instead of Tabs)

There should be a big notice at the beginning of
Documentation/SubmittingPatches:

Junio, would you add this.

Jari

----------------------------------------------------------------
Checklist (and a short version for the impatient):

        General:

                NOTE: Please set your editor to use tabs instead of
                spaces. In Emacs this can be set with
                (setq indent-tabs-mode t) and in vi this can be set 
                with ...

        Commits:

-- 
Welcome to FOSS revolution: we fix and modify until it shines