Subject: doc bug?

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 18:07:43 +0100

Hi,

while messing with GIT's build system, I got

**
asciidoc -b docbook -d manpage -f ../Documentation/asciidoc.conf ../Documentation/git-tools.txt
ERROR: git-tools.txt: line 2: malformed manpage title
ERROR: git-tools.txt: line 6: first section must be named NAME
ERROR: git-tools.txt: line 9: malformed NAME section body
FAILED: /home/lilydev/vc/git/Documentation/git-tools.txt: line 9: unexpected error:
------------------------------------------------------------
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/asciidoc", line 3639, in asciidoc
    document.translate()
  File "/usr/bin/asciidoc", line 966, in translate
    Header.translate()
  File "/usr/bin/asciidoc", line 1123, in translate
    attrs['manname'] = string.strip(mo.group('manname'))
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group'
------------------------------------------------------------
**

is this a new problem?  I'm on FC6, with  asciidoc 7.0.2

-- 
 Han-Wen Nienhuys - [email-masked] - http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanwen