Subject: Re: Collection of stgit issues and wishes

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 00:48:46 +0100

Catalin Marinas wrote:

> I'll try to add a wiki page with todo/wishlist ideas and prioritise
> those included before 1.0. Post 1.0, I'll try to look at changing the
> repository layout a bit to reduce the amount of metadata and also
> facilitate the support for transactions etc.

What about this page? Not found on
  http://wiki.procode.org/cgi-bin/wiki.cgi?action=index

By the way, it would be nice to be able to put in cover mail template the
following variables:
 * %(patches)s - list of patch names, each in one line, '* ' prefixed
 * %(patchesdescr)s - list of patch %(shortdescr)s, the first line
   of the patch description, shortlog-like word-wrapped, perhaps with,
   perhaps without [PATCH m/n] prefix.
 * %(diffstat) - diff statistics of first and last patch, only if
   there are no gaps in patches provided nor patch reordering
   (single patch, single range, or -a)
-- 
Jakub Narebski
Warsaw, Poland
ShadeHawk on #git