Subject: Re: Windows binaries for qgit 2.0

From: Abdelrazak Younes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 12:11:27 +0100

Marco Costalba wrote:
> On Dec 16, 2007 10:10 AM, Abdelrazak Younes <[email-masked]> wrote:

>> The MSVC compiled Qt dlls :-)
>> Sorry too, I guess I was not clear enough.
>>
> 
> Yes please!

Actually you might prefer to just use the LyX dependencies package that 
we provide for Windows developers, it contains Qt. I paste here the 
relevant part of our 'INSTALL.Win32':

6	Install the dependencies
Download ftp://ftp.lyx.org/pub/lyx/contrib/lyx-windows-deps-msvc-qt4.zip
and extract in the root directory of your LyX files (so you will get
a directory called lyx-windows-deps-msvc-qt4 next to the other 
directories like src, development etc.).

I also attach the complete file, you might find some interesting items 
WRT compiling with MSVC.

Abdel.