Subject: Re: exit status 141 from git-svn

From: Michael J Gruber <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:47:24 +0200

Frederik Hohlfeld venit, vidit, dixit 24.06.2008 21:24:
> Frederik Hohlfeld <frederik.hohlfeld <at> gmail.com> writes:
> 
>> I have init'ed a git repository with git svn init.
>>
>> Now I'm using git svn fetch, but it stops after just a few files/revisions. The
>> exit status is 141.
>>
>> What does this 141 want to tell me?
> 
> No one?
> 
> Both git svn clone and git svn fetch stop after just a dozen or so revisions and
> only continue after calling the command again. For yet another few revisions.
> 
> I'd like to get a clue what's happening. A git problem? A svn problem?
> 
> Current Git Windows version.

That seems to be the first piece of information you're giving regarding 
your environment and setup. Giving more may result in getting more 
answers. (I grepped for 141 in the source after your first posting) 
Maybe you can cut'n'paste the actual output of git svn fetch? What's the 
command line you're using, where's the svn repo?

Michael