Subject: git svn unhandled.log compression

From: Tim Blechmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 00:30:05 +0100

hi all,

is there a way to compress the unhandled.log files, generated by git svn?
tracking several projects with git svn, the unhandled.log files are
larger, than the actual data ...

e.g. the mirror of the svn repository of the boost library gives me:
135M	.git/objects
283M	.git/svn

the unhandled.log files can be compressed at pretty high rates, these
are the differently compressed files from the trunk of boost svn:
9.0M	unhandled.log
584K	unhandled.log.gz
396K	unhandled.log.bz2
344K	unhandled.log.lzma

i am not familiar with the git svn codebase, so i am not sure, whether
it is feasible to implement a compression of the unhandled.log files,
but it would definitely save me quite a lot of hd space ...

thnx, tim

-- 
[email-masked]
http://tim.klingt.org

The most wonderful opportunity which life offers is to be human.
  Henry Miller