Subject: Re: requirements to compile git-svn support

From: Graeme Geldenhuys <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 11:34:57 +0200

Anders Kaseorg wrote:
> 
> I maintain up-to-date Git packages for Ubuntu 8.04, 8.10, and 9.04 at

Thanks, I'll take a look at that. If I apt-get install the original git 
(v1.5.x) from the apt repository, 'git svn' works fine, but when using 
my own compiled git, I get the following output.

Yes I know that the command is 'git svn', but I followed the syntax as 
used in the documentation, adding the hyphen followed by the command. If 
I run 'git svn', I get the following output on my system.

==============================
$ git svn
Can't locate SVN/Core.pm in @INC (@INC contains: 
/usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8 /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.8 
/usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.8 /usr/share/perl/5.8 
/usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at /usr/local/libexec/git-core/git-svn line 29.
==============================

Regards,
   - Graeme -

-- 
fpGUI Toolkit - a cross-platform GUI toolkit using Free Pascal
http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/