Subject: git svn graft-branches

From: Graeme Geldenhuys <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 13:25:42 +0200

Hi,

Looking at the history of a cloned SubVersion repository, I noticed that 
git does track svn merges between the subversion branches.

Apparently there was a command to help git detect this merge:

   git-svn graft-branches

As documented in the URL below

http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/v1.5.0.7/git-svn.html

Now I have git version 1.6.3.3.363.g725cf7 but if I run the following, 
git simply shows the help, and graft-branches doesn't seem to be a 
command anymore. Was 'graft-branches' removed from Git?

  $ git svn graft-branches

Above does not work anymore.

Regards,
   - Graeme -

-- 
fpGUI Toolkit - a cross-platform GUI toolkit using Free Pascal
http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/