Subject: question: connecting to multiple remote svn projects

From: Dave Rodgman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 17:55:46 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

Given a layout in a single subversion repository like this:

module1/branches/1.0/work
module2/branches/1.0/work

I would like achieve the following layout locally, in git:

module1/work
module2/work

Obviously I can create multiple git repositories in separate directories, 
but I would like them to be in a single repository. I can also get the 
same layout as subversion, but this breaks various bits of build 
infrastructure. I've fiddled with --branches, etc on git svn init
but can't figure out how to achieve this. 

I don't care about tracking the subversion branches in git, or being able
to switch between subversion branches.

Is this possible? How can I do this?

many thanks

Dave