Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Git v1.8.1.6

From: Andreas Schwab <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 22:00:13 +0200

Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]> writes:

> A maintenance release Git v1.8.1.6 is now available at the
> usual places.
>
> The release tarballs are found at:
>
>     http://code.google.com/p/git-core/downloads/list

The description on the download page
<http://code.google.com/p/git-core/downloads/detail?name=git-1.8.2.1.tar.gz>
is garbled:

ad9f833e509ba31c83efe336fd3599e89a39394b  git-1.8.2.1.tar.gz
bf4abd0e020d24ee47c64760e9fe4372c596d354  git-htmldocs-1.8.2.1.tar.gz
6c40ace4682188d0c01b1091b37276151bc77a74  git-manpages-1.8.2.1.tar.gz-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)

KtGfnAbYvCQYBfIKKSwS
=kNrb
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Note the missing newline before "-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----".

Andreas.

-- 
Andreas Schwab, [email-masked]
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756  01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."