Subject: [GSoC] The Final Git Dev Blog(s)

From: Atharva Raykar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 20:05:32 +0530

Hello Git Developers,

This is my last week with Git under the Google Summer of Code banner.
This week's update will be different from usual, as I have split it into
two separate posts.

These are:

1. The Technical Report: https://atharvaraykar.me/gitnotes/final-report

   This is a largely impersonal report that describes the current status
   of my work.
   Mentors: this is what I will be submitting to Google as my final work
   product. Do let me know if it is missing anything.

2. Reflections on Working With the Git Community:
   https://atharvaraykar.me/gitnotes/final-reflection

   This is a blog post that I wrote mostly for myself, and other people
   interested in contributing to Git. It covers my personal experience
   with my time here with the many ups and downs. I also wanted to thank
   all the people who helped and collaborated with me in these 14 weeks.

This won't be the last time you will see me on the list, of course. I
still have patches waiting to make it to the list, and other work
undergoing review—the only difference now is that it won't be under the
GSoC banner anymore.

Have a great weekend!

---
Atharva Raykar
ಅಥರ್ವ ರಾಯ್ಕರ್
अथर्व रायकर