Subject: [GSoC] My Git Dev Blog – Week 11

From: Atharva Raykar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2021 19:15:41 +0530

(Resent this email, because it bounced off the list again. My new config is
still a bit janky, so bear with me.)

Hi all,

Here’s my weekly Git Blog.

Preview:

- Project progress: where I discuss a rough plan for making ’git submodule’ a
  true builtin.

- Reflections: A summary of last week’s survey answers [1][2], and an
  explanation of my own slightly weird email setup that was borne out of the
  troubles I had in the last week.

[1] <https://lore.kernel.org/git/[email-masked]/>
[2] <https://atharvaraykar.me/gitnotes/week10#the-mailing-list-developer-workflow>

Have a great week!
---
Atharva Raykar
ಅಥರ್ವ ರಾಯ್ಕರ್
अथर्व रायकर