Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] metagit 0.1.2

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 01:48:39 -0700 (PDT)

Christian Dietrich <[email-masked]> writes:

> I wanted to announce my project metagit[1], which I started a few weeks
> ago. It is a python program, which allows you to manage many scm
> repositories at once, e.g. pull all repositories, that are matched by a
> given regex. Before you can use it you have to define a set of
> repositories. This can either be accomplished by defining them one by
> one, or you can use a repo lister. 
[...]

> [1] http://github.com/stettberger/metagit

Could you add short description about this project in appriopriate place
on https://git.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/InterfacesFrontendsAndTools
page?

Thanks in advance.
-- 
Jakub Narebski
Poland
ShadeHawk on #git