Subject: Re: Git Homepge Update

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 18:36:29 -0700 (PDT)

Petr Baudis <[email-masked]> writes:

>   By the way, I have read through the homepage again after some time and
> tweaked the text a bit for clarity and perhaps grammar (hope I didn't
> make it worse than it was). I have also reorganized the Related Tools
> section and rewrote the initial paragraph.
> 
>   Design-wise, I have added some extra spacing at many places, turned
> the Related Tools section to a 2x2 grid to take less vertical space

IMHO it is not a good idea.  First, because it decreases page height
by a unsignificant amount; we still need scrollbar.  Second, more
important imho that this 2x2 grid contains _unrelated_ information
which belong in _different_ sections, namely 3 subsections of git
related tools, and one completely unrelated on git _hosting_.
-- 
Jakub Narebski
Poland
ShadeHawk on #git