Subject: Re: [ANN] mtn2git v0.1

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 02:45:04 -0700 (PDT)

"Felipe Contreras" <[email-masked]> writes:

> This is the result of various experiments I've been doing while trying
> to import mtn repositories into git. I've looked into other mtn2git
> scripts but none fitted my needs.

mtn or mnt?

> After some RFCs on git and monotone mailing lists it seems now that
> the script is going in the right direction.

When you feel this script to be ready, could you add it to the
"Interaction with other Revision Control Systems" section on
  http://git.or.cz/gitwiki/InterfacesFrontendsAndTools
As far as I can see there ain't any Monotone to Git converter on this
list.

TIA
-- 
Jakub Narebski
Poland
ShadeHawk on #git